A Ten Session Lecture Series given at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in 2010
The Book of Revelation is one of the most mysterious books of the Bible. It is filled with heavenly perspectives, tales of two cities, beasts and dragons, other worldly and heavenly visions of the past present and the future. But what on earth is it all about?
Ten Lessons: (Download the Handout prior to listening to the lecture in order to follow along with the text of Revelation and course outline/notes.)
1. Revelation 1, The Prophet’s Call: Lecture – Handout
2. Revelation 2, Letters to the Churches—Part One: Lecture – Handout
3. Revelation 3, Letters to the Churches—Part Two: Lecture – Handout
4. Revelation 4-5, The Heavenly Council: Lecture – Handout
5. Revelation 6-11, Seven Seals & Seven Trumpets: Lecture – Handout
6. Revelation 12-14, The Great Ordeal: Lecture – Handout
7. Revelation 15-16, The Seven Bowls: Lecture – Handout
8. Revelation 17-18, The Last Days of Babylon: Lecture – Handout
9. Revelation 19-20, The Reign of God: Lecture – Handout
I would love for you to express your thoughts on my blog in order to strengthen our common conversation. What is your take away from this post? What question does the post leave you wondering? Let's get some discussion going! Please note that for the sake of the trust of my readers, I do reserve the right to remove comments that are offensive or off-topic.